Dual Chamber Compost Tumbler 43 Gal
Sale Sold out
Regular price $89.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- ✅Speed Up Composing Process: More advanced models use rotating to bring oxygen to the center of the bin and paddles inside the chamber to help mix and aerate the composting materials when turned. These improvements or modifications are designed for one reason: to speed the composting process.
- ✅How do Compost Tumblers work? Simple. You load them with green and brown waste from your yard and kitchen. When full, you give them time to work, in other words, heat up. Turning a compost pile mixing the organic materials and the organisms it contains with heat-producing oxygen is the traditional method of keeping the process going full steam. By turning the tumbler, the organic materials are mixed and infused with fresh oxygen.
- ✅Easy to Access Finished Compost: Just Slide the door open and take the organic fertilizer out when the compost is ready. When a check reveals the compost is complete —and this can happen in a matter of weeks —the same access that allowed you to fill the tumbler lets you empty it. Now is the time to spread the results.
- ✅Dual-Bin Design: The dual bin design takes a different approach to the continuous-use composted concept, Two bins are set side-by-side into a single rotating chamber. Thickly insulated compartments conserve the heat generating by the decaying matter, and this greatly speeds the process. This design also allows you to add food waste to one chamber while the other is composting.
- ✅Totally Organic and Money-Saving: If you're looking for a fast, convenient way to compost your kitchen throw-outs, grass clippings, and organic yard waste, our outdoor kitchen compost bin is just right for you! The Compact Compost Tumbler quickly recycles it into nutrient-rich compost.
- ✅Bundled with Garden Gloves: Convenient for digging, planting, and other gardening work, latex rubber construction not only protect your palms and nails from cuts and scratches.